START A PETITION 27,000,000 members: the world's largest community for good

The Most Popular Sexual Act on Earth

The Most Popular Sexual Act on Earth

What is the single most popular sexual act on the planet but remains steeped in misinformation and shame? Masturbation. Unburden yourself and explore the wonders of self pleasure with Jamye Waxman, M.Ed. who has been dubbed “the nexxxt generation of sex educator.”  Author of  Getting Off: A Woman’s Guide to Masturbation

Jamye is a writer, author, educator, movie maker, talking head and cat owner. Her work has been featured in places like Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Zink and Playgirl. She has produced and directed erotic movies and has her own line of educational adult videos called Personal Touch. She is the President of Feminists for Free Expression and has a Masters Degree in Sex Education from Widener University in Chester, PA.

Jamye has both a down to earth style and a encyclopedia of sexual health know how that will open your mind and offer access to your body in new and surprising ways. Don’t miss this fun and funny conversation about the tools and techniques of self pleasure and vital sexual health.

Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip. Download the latest version here. You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

Read more: Ask the Loveologist, Love, Relationships, Sex, Spirit,

have you shared this story yet?

go ahead, give it a little love

Wendy Strgar

Wendy Strgar, founder and CEO of Good Clean Love, is a loveologist who writes and lectures on Making Love Sustainable, a green philosophy of relationships which teaches the importance of valuing the renewable resources of love, intimacy and family.  In her new book, Love that Works: A Guide to Enduring Intimacy,  she tackles the challenging issues of sustaining relationships and healthy intimacy with an authentic and disarming style and simple yet innovative adviceIt has been called "the essential guide for relationships."  The book is available on ebook.  Wendy has been married for 27 years to her husband, a psychiatrist, and lives with their four children ages 13- 22 in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.


+ add your own
7:16AM PST on Dec 18, 2012


10:34AM PST on Dec 17, 2012

thanks for sharing

9:34AM PDT on Oct 10, 2012

but if you hate your self and just need an animalistic fix. it is as terrible as nothing? I guess some people have a shame, in that they are wishy washy and "want to share and have love and feelings and cuddles"

because something seems wrong with the idea of grabbing your pet for cuddle time after a masturbation session

or any akward shame in needing a wankbank of people who are not bonded with. and god for bid they are a cartoon character or something.

5:41PM PDT on May 8, 2011


12:33AM PDT on May 7, 2011

Thanks for the article.

5:09AM PDT on Apr 21, 2011

That is so true William and the old story goes why do young lads have wet dreams, it is because they leave their windows open at night and it is a proven fact that the wind Blows, LOL

4:55AM PDT on Apr 21, 2011

I once heard a quote, I can't remember who it was from.but th quoter responded to a question saying, "95% of men admit to masturbation and the other 5% are liars."

8:53PM PDT on Mar 30, 2011

Great comments.

5:42AM PDT on Mar 23, 2011

If you want a job done right :)

5:14AM PDT on Mar 23, 2011

It takes a village :)

add your comment

Disclaimer: The views expressed above are solely those of the author and may not reflect those of
Care2, Inc., its employees or advertisers.

people are talking

Today is we drink too much water a day! With my power walking I drink a lot of water.I know another …

I don't eat tofu & that other stuff, how about some non-vegan & non-vegetarian recipes too ?

Thank you Jordyn.


Select names from your address book   |   Help

We hate spam. We do not sell or share the email addresses you provide.

site feedback


Problem on this page? Briefly let us know what isn't working for you and we'll try to make it right!