Some believe that boosting your immune system is the single most important thing you can do for your health.
Here are some essential nuggets of information that represent many of their key ideas to help boost your immune system into great shape.
1. Put some color on your plate.
Eat nine to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
2. Sample the supplements.
Take a multivitamin plus vitamin E, vitamin C, and calcium.
3. Discover the wonders of working out.
Get moving for 30 minutes a day.
4. Enjoy the powers of sleep.
Get your eight hours.
5. Up your emotional quotient.
Pay attention to your psychological health.
6. Listen to your body and learn your family history.
Study your family tree to target your disease prevention.
7. Wet your whistle.
Drink eight to 10 8-ounce glasses of water and once cup of tea a day.
8. Remember, variety is the spice of life.
Eat a wide variety of foods.
9. Be a fat detective.
Eat the good fats, not the bad.
10. Exercise kitchen care.
Use safe cooking methods.