8. Create paper bunting – Cut your dried filters into triangles and string them up to make pretty party bunting. You can paint, dye, or color on them to make the used filters bright and festive.
9. Eat a popsicle with less mess. Poke a hole in a used, dried coffee filter and stick the popsicle stick through. It will absorb any drips.
Related Reading: 11 Unique Summer Popsicle Ideas
10. Protect those breakables. Are you packing to move or packing away dishes that you don’t use so frequently? Instead of newspaper, use coffee filters to keep them snug and safe.
11. Make a spice bouquet. Cooking up a soup or stew that calls for herbs that you’ll need to pull out? Instead of cheesecloth, use an old coffee filter to wrap them up.
12. Use for straining. Did you accidentally break the cork, and now your wine is full of floaters? Filter it through a coffee filter into a jug to save the day!
13. Dust your glass. Rinse and dry old coffee filters, and you can reuse them to gently dust things like windows or TV screens without scratching or leaving streaks.
14. Keep your face looking great. Dry out old coffee filters and cut them into 2″x3″ squares to make DIY oil blotters.
What creative ways have you used reclaimed coffee filters? Share your ideas in the comments!