Wisdom from Jon Vroman
If I could share 500 words of wisdom to summarize what I’ve learned so far in life, these are the important things I’d want to pass along to others…
- Be a strategic architect for the environment of your life; nothing will impact your life more than the information you consume and people you associate with. Relationships are THE key to happiness; choose your friends carefully
- Find peace in forgiveness; both in yourself and others
- Learn to express compassion while holding yourself and others to high standards
- Ask yourself and others quality questions and listen intently
- Having extraordinary relationships is more often about becoming the right person than finding the right person
- Learn how to meet other people’s needs without neglecting your own needs
- Do not shrink yourself in order to please others – live fully
- Refuse to get wrapped up in drama and negativity; we see what we seek in ourselves and others. Get fascinated not frustrated; curious not critical
- Value the wisdom of others while following your heart
- Develop a reputation for giving. Do nice things for people anonymously who can’t repay you, however, remember that giving to yourself IS essential in giving to others…Continue reading at InspireMeToday.com.
Jon is a speaker, an author and a coach, as well as the founder of the Front Row Foundation.
Photo Credit: Max Elman