START A PETITION 27,000,000 members: the world's largest community for good
START A PETITION
x

Offbeat

60% of American Men Consider Themselves Sexy; Other 40% Apparently Own Mirrors
Offbeat  (tags: survey, opinion, observation, humor, American, men, sexy, over-confident )

David
- 2165 days ago - boston.com
According to a recent survey of men in 12 countries, nearly 60% of American males consider themselves sexy. The other 40% must have mirrors. Even a majority of French men said they didn't consider themselves sexy, and the French think they invented sex.
12 Vintage Cigarette Ads They Would Never Get Away With Now
Offbeat  (tags: cigarettes, ads, vintage, sexy, amazing )

Djole
- 2403 days ago - funspiriance.com
Cigarette's aren't bad for you, in fact they make you happier, sexier, more popular and quite possibly richer. Not true? Then take a look at these vintage ads and see what the "Mad Men" of the time tried to get away with - and did.
Unusual Body Art
Offbeat  (tags: body art, unusual, amazing, sexy, weird )

Zivan
- 2600 days ago - fun.ql4.org
Amazing and interesting body artwork.
Girls From East
Offbeat  (tags: east girl, sexy, rose, girl, east )

Zivan
- 2609 days ago - fun.ql4.org
Beautiful girls from East.
The Curse of Sexy Lingerie: Victoria's Secret Is Ditching Racy Undies | the Daily Mail
Offbeat  (tags: victoria's secret, underwear, bra, uncomfortable, sexy )

Ceci
- 2676 days ago - dailymail.co.uk
They're naff, torture to wear, and a total turn-off. As lingerie chain Victoria's Secret vows to ditch racy undies, our style guru says: About time too! For those who have never worn sexy underwear, let me enlighten you. It is usually red or
Paris Hilton's B-Day Party
Offbeat  (tags: celebtiries, babe, sexy )

Nikola
- 2688 days ago - famous-women.info
Paris Hilton's Bday party whit Pussycat Dolls (very Hot pic's)
Harajuku Girls Are the New Geisha's
Offbeat  (tags: celebrities, babes, sexy, japan )

Nikola
- 2702 days ago - bored-night.com
The Harajuku Girls are four young women who were hired in 2004 as backup dancers for American singer Gwen Stefani's Love...
   

butterfly credits on the news network

  • credits for vetting a newly submitted story
  • credits for vetting any other story
  • credits for leaving a comment
learn more

Popular Tags for: Offbeat

Most Active Stories Today in Offbeat tagged with sexy

top story finders in Offbeat

1. AniMae Chi 181 popular stories

2. Laura H. 147 popular stories

3. Carole K. 143 popular stories

4. Natasha Salgado 140 popular stories

5. Candy L. 124 popular stories

6. Ljiljana Milic 112 popular stories

7. Scooby doo 109 popular stories

8. Nancy W. 109 popular stories

9. Christeen Anderson 104 popular stories

10. Frans Badenhorst 97 popular stories

more top news finders »

What makes a top story finder?
A top finder is someone who submits stories that become popular and are promoted to the front page.

wanted: news analysts

Get Active in the Care2 News Network!

Help ferret out the most noteworthy of the Newly Submitted stories and promote them to the Front Page.

care2 news network tools

News Network Bookmarklet

Submit stories from your browser toolbar with the easy to use Add to Care2 News! bookmarklet.

News Network Syndication

Get this page in RSS. Keep up to date with the Care2 News Network in your favorite RSS reader. Yahoo!, Newsgator, Bloglines, and more!
Find out how to subscribe!

care2 newsletter spotlight

Join over 2 Million Care2 Subscribers! Sign up for our FREE Newsletters, Delivered to your Inbox!