START A PETITION 27,000,000 members: the world's largest community for good
START A PETITION
x

Ellyn's News

The Real Reason to Avoid MSG: Industry Secret Ingredient for Food Addiction
Health & Wellness  (tags: msg side effects, msg silent killer )

Ellyn
- 52 days ago - healthfreedoms.org
The FDA calls MSG âEUR~generally recognized as safe,âEUR(TM) though the ingredient has been found to cause skin rashes, itching, hives, vomiting, asthma, heart irregularities, seizures, chest pain, nausea, weakness, and especially headaches and migraines, among
3 Alternative Health Doctors Found Dead In the Last 2 Weeks After Run-Ins With The Feds
Health & Wellness  (tags: alternative medicine doctors dead )

Ellyn
- 52 days ago - healthfreedoms.org
In the past several weeks, a number of controversial natural health doctors have died under mysterious circumstances. Some of them have even had recent encounters with federal agents and bureaucracies.
Consumer Protection Group Applauds FDA Ban on Trans Fats, But Undermines GMO Labeling Movement...
Health & Wellness  (tags: CSPI, FDA trans-fat ban, GMO labeling )

Ellyn
- 53 days ago - articles.mercola.com
The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) applauds the ban, despite being instrumental in getting the food industry to swap healthy saturated fats for trans fats in the 1980âEUR(TM)s. [ Videos: 18:18 and 2:20:35 ]
Researcher Reveals Monsanto Has Known Since 1981 That Glyphosate Promotes Cancer
Health & Wellness  (tags: Monsanto, glyphosate causes adenomas and cacrcinom )

Ellyn
- 53 days ago - articles.mercola.com
Researcher finds internal Monsanto documents revealing they knew over 30 years ago that glyphosate caused adenomas and carcinomas in the rats that theyâEUR(TM)ve studied. [ Videos: 36:30 and 8:55 ]
Research Reveals the Importance of Your Microbiome for Optimal Health
Health & Wellness  (tags: microbiome for optimal health, human diseases )

Ellyn
- 53 days ago - articles.mercola.com
Much to everyone's surprise, the HGP discovered genetics are only responsible for about 10 percent of human disease.1 The remaining 90 percent are induced by environmental factors, be they nutrients, toxins, or thoughts and emotions.
From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology [ Video 1:08:33 ]   video
Health & Wellness  (tags: planetary engineering, weather modification, GMOs, Sofia Smallstorm )

Ellyn
- 57 days ago - youtube.com
As the natural world dies around us, what will take its place? Planetary engineering includes bioremediation measures to bring us genetically engineered trees and crops. And what of humans themselves? How are we being transformed from the inside out?
From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life PART 2 [ Video: 1:15:18 ]   video
Health & Wellness  (tags: synthetic biology, Sofia Smallstorm, radiation contamination )

Ellyn
- 57 days ago - youtube.com
Filmed at the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails Conference in August of 2012, Sofia Smallstorm connects the dots between the modern radiation era and the creation of synthetic biology.
California Vaccine Bill Becomes Law [ Action Alert! ]
Health & Wellness  (tags: California Vaccine Bill, Vaccine Adverse Reactions )

Ellyn
- 59 days ago - anh-usa.org
National Action Alert! Please write your senators and representative and urge them NOT to support the federal vaccine mandates sponsored by Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) and Sens. Barbara Boxer and Anna Eshoo (both D-CA). Please send your message immediate
More Dying Patients Being Denied Access to Dr. BurzynskiâEUR(TM)s Life-Saving Treatment
Health & Wellness  (tags: Dr. Burzynski's Life-Saving Treatment, FDA and Big Pharma )

Ellyn
- 59 days ago - anh-usa.org
The FDA is effectively signing the death warrant of more patients by denying them access to Dr. BurzynskiâEUR(TM)s antineoplaston cancer treatmentâEUR"for no rational reason whatsoever. Please help. Action Alert!
 
Content and comments expressed here are the opinions of Care2 users and not necessarily that of Care2.com or its affiliates.

butterfly credits on the news network

  • credits for vetting a newly submitted story
  • credits for vetting any other story
  • credits for leaving a comment
learn more
Ellyn's contributions
Stories submitted:
Front Page stories:
Noted in Past Week:
Analyst Ratio* : 0%
* Analyst Ratio is based on success in Note-ing news stories in the past week that make the Front Page, before they are promoted to the Front Page.

care2 news network tools

News Network Bookmarklet

Submit stories from your browser toolbar with the easy to use Add to Care2 News! bookmarklet.

News Network Syndication

Get this page in RSS. Keep up to date with the Care2 News Network in your favorite RSS reader. Yahoo!, Newsgator, Bloglines, and more!
Find out how to subscribe!





site feedback

ONSITE FEEDBACK FORM

Problem on this page? Briefly let us know what isn't working for you and we'll try to make it right!