START A PETITION34,000,000 members: the world's largest community for good

Tot Is Given Whisky By Bungling Waiters on His Second Birthday


Health & Wellness  (tags: Body-Mind-Spirit, children, drugs, environment, ethics, family, food, humans, illness, news, prevention, protection, risks, safety, warning, women )

Frank
- 1351 days ago - thesun.co.uk
"A TWO-year-old tot was rushed to hospital after being given WHISKY by bungling staff at a restaurant."- thesun.co.uk



Select names from your address book   |   Help
   

We hate spam. We do not sell or share the email addresses you provide.

Comments

Past Member (0)
Thursday October 11, 2012, 9:22 am
It is horribly wrong. However, the reality is, even a small child, though distressed by the taste and the burning sensation, should be no worse for wear given the size of the dose mentioned. The child will be fine. On the other hand, that restaurant has rightfully earned itself a big law suit. 50% off the tab is grossly inadequate for negligence of this caliber.
 
Or, log in with your
Facebook account:
Please add your comment: (plain text only please. Allowable HTML: <a>)


Track Comments: Notify me with a personal message when other people comment on this story


Loading Noted By...Please Wait

 


butterfly credits on the news network

  • credits for vetting a newly submitted story
  • credits for vetting any other story
  • credits for leaving a comment
learn more

Most Active Today in Health & Wellness





 
Content and comments expressed here are the opinions of Care2 users and not necessarily that of Care2.com or its affiliates.

New to Care2? Start Here.

site feedback

ONSITE FEEDBACK FORM

Problem on this page? Briefly let us know what isn't working for you and we'll try to make it right!