START A PETITION 25,136,189 members: the world's largest community for good
START A PETITION
x

Obama Marching US Toward Martial Law


US Politics & Gov't  (tags: u.s., obama, martial-law, police-state, america, americans, dictatorship, politics, government, democrats, republicans, coalition, security-force, national-security, law, law-enforcement, rights, corruption, interesting, ethics, freedoms, military )

PinkMindy
- 1370 days ago - youtube.com
In his first year in office, President Barack Obama has been steadily and stealthily building a coalition of forces, including civilians and even our own children, to fulfill his promise of creating a national security force here in the United States.



Select names from your address book   |   Help
   

We hate spam. We do not sell or share the email addresses you provide.

Comments

. (0)
Thursday November 25, 2010, 4:41 am
. . . Or is this just another form of militant Socialism evolving from the events of 9/11???

"The Most Plausible Causes For The Activation Of Regional Or National Martial Law Within The United States Of America" - @ Care2 News
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Thursday November 25, 2010, 5:10 am
You can try to defend President Obama's actions in the White House, but in reality he is just another COG in the creation of a national police state started by George W. Bush in 2003.

It would be best to admit this and then do something about it, because if this video is actually trying to show us something ... it's our rights, freedoms and ethics that are in real jeopardy here!
 

Cary Mostly-Away (94)
Thursday November 25, 2010, 8:13 am
Having a civilian fighting force of basically RENT A COPS you don't have to pay ratting out each other to boost frail little ego's is a pathetic display of leadership.
It's amazing what some people will do if you give them a badge or a crest.
Everybody should march Washington with a "FOR SALE" sign.
Wouldn't that send a great message of unity if both parties came together with their children all holding up the same sign- FOR SALE, and embarrass your so called leaders.How much more will you take of this bullsh*t.
 

Sir Walk F. (124)
Thursday November 25, 2010, 8:40 pm
What a bunch of partisan, hysterical, fear-based misinformation.
 

Sir Walk F. (124)
Thursday November 25, 2010, 8:42 pm
Anyone who believes that twisted interpretation of Obama discussing AmeriCorps as if it's a separate armed force is seriously lacking in critical thinking skills.

really.

its a testament to how our public school system has failed at teaching critical thought.
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Friday November 26, 2010, 5:40 am
Sir Walk F. is just disgruntled follower because he knows his Lord Obama (just another political puppet) has miserably failed and not just from Republican blocking.

You see there are still some faithful holdouts still burning candles and singing songs praising 'the dream'.

Toothfairy anyone???

 

. (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 6:04 am
Sir Walk; You sound more like a protector of the 'faith' rather than an intelligent 'critical thinker'.

How come every day there are more and more American citizens who do not any longer share 'your' view?
 

Sharon Froehlich (99)
Friday November 26, 2010, 6:40 am
There is no use in expecting ANY politician to bring about change, they are all just cogs, as PinkMindy says.
Political puppets are in control!. I agree that the schools don't teach critical thought. That's why we are in this mess. Everyone, think for yourselves and wake up to what is going on!
 

. (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 8:09 am
You cannot currently send a star to Mairead because you have done so within the last week.

That's right (!), because if we are raised and kept from the time of our childhood like mushrooms in the dark and fed fertilizer, then what must some of our perceptions be truly based upon?

We should really challenge everything and continue to do so!!!
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Friday November 26, 2010, 8:43 am
Here's some more info:

The Most Plausible Causes For National Martial Law Within The United States Of America - @ Care2 News Share
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Friday November 26, 2010, 9:27 am


Read Full Description Text - Click Here
 

Ant m. (47)
Friday November 26, 2010, 10:25 am
He told us he was going to do this, but nobody heard him .... waite till it gets closer to 2012, it will get worse ... for the good of our country, he will suspend the elections .... I hope I'm wrong .......
 

Past Member (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 10:44 am
Thanks for sharing.
 

Past Member (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 10:54 am
Did anyone read the comments on youtube regarding this video?
 

Allan Yorkowitz (453)
Friday November 26, 2010, 11:25 am
If this is the unbiased truth, I can't wait until the next election.
 

Past Member (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 12:22 pm
Agreed Pink Mindy.
And this scares me.
 

Phyllis Henderson (12)
Friday November 26, 2010, 12:41 pm
Spin Doctoring look it up. The presidents words and meaning were twisted to appear to be something other than what they were. Its amazing what someone can do with video clips and music when it comes to propaganda. Another good word to look up. This is why ignorance can breed fear. Why do people find it easier to blindly follow? Are we human beings or are we lemmings? Apparently if we rebroadcast the war of the worlds there unfortunately will be many that think we are being invaded by aliens again. How very sad it is that ridiculous videos posted on you tube can have so many people accept it as blind fact. We seriously need to pour more money into education and perhaps start using some common sense.
 

Barbara K. (88)
Friday November 26, 2010, 12:47 pm
What a lot of B.S. Using soldiers from other wars to put on this display of ignorance. Give us credit will you, we are smarter than the righties think we are. This is their B.S. not ours.
 

Brian M. (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 12:48 pm
Haven't you folks got it yet? The G NO P has as its primary goal, in the words of McConnell, to get rid of Obama. The G NO P will go to any length to accomplish this, including, but hardly limited to this piece of BS. If you believe this you are either paranoid, naive, or just plain outright stupid -- or a combination thereof.
 

Susan Pernot (75)
Friday November 26, 2010, 12:52 pm
Thanks
 

Susan Pernot (75)
Friday November 26, 2010, 12:56 pm
This indeed scary.
 

James E. (16)
Friday November 26, 2010, 1:02 pm
This is absolutely some of the most absurd fear-mongering propaganda and abuse, twisting, and misuse of facts I have seen recently. Using incomplete information and information out of context, does not constitute good reporting. Preparation for national emergencies does not constitute evil doings. To be unprepared for potential emergencies would be criminal. Contingency planning has always taken place, and hopefully always will. There used to be plans for responding to an attack by or through Canada. That might sound absurd, but you don’t wait for events to happen, you plan ahead. Take a deep breath.
 

Craig N. (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 1:10 pm
Total and complete BULLCR@P!
 

Susan Lynch (126)
Friday November 26, 2010, 1:26 pm
FACT CHECK. Period. Don't believe everything you see on the internet.
 

Susan Lynch (126)
Friday November 26, 2010, 1:29 pm
This is far, far right mumbo jumbo. They've been doing this since before the election in an attempt to scare us all away from the left.
 

John H. (7)
Friday November 26, 2010, 1:42 pm
Who is the author of this piece? I do not trust anything which I cannot find out where it comes from. It appears to be full of right wing hysteria.
 

URSULA SHANNON (3)
Friday November 26, 2010, 1:52 pm
I guess just Dems on here today spitting out a lot of BS
 

Past Member (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 2:00 pm
I don't know where this is coming from but NOTHING will surprise me about Barry Soetoro (Obama) NOTHING.
 

Past Member (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 2:15 pm
Thanks...
 

Shirley A. (96)
Friday November 26, 2010, 2:27 pm
What a bunch of fear mongering paranoia. Deluded piece of propaganda crap. FACT CHECK, FACT CHECK, FACT CHECK. My God, this is just the same ole junk for the ignorant sheepol, that can't think for themselves.

Brain M has it right on, just too bad there are so many that want to swallow the bile instead of using some common sense and finding out the truth before they throw around lies and misinformation. Get a grip American "righties" you're being spoon fed tyranical propaganda to further the GOP's quest for absolute power. They can't stand that Obama just may have policies that work and are scared to death they won't hold power anymore because of their stupidity and ego driven policies that sent us down the drain.
 

Karen E. (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 2:34 pm
Don't you just love it when someone slaps together some images of Nazi Germany and various military maneuvers, mixes in some photos of a stern Obama, adds some dramatic music with some well chosen words like freedom and tyranny and scares the beegeezus outta some niave and trusting folks?! I did about 10 min's research and found that GW Bush signed Nat. Defense Auth Act in 2008 which MANDATED a defense of governors be assigned every 2 yrs. (Can't really put that on Obama now can we?) The Civilian Nat Security Act was something Obama brought up during the election as part of his national security program, nothing has come of it. The Rand Corp. did a study at the request of the Armed forces (not Obama) This is a force like MP's designed to be DEPLOYED to hot spots around the globe to fill the gap between the actual military and the locl police. It would be used not only in war areas, but situations like Haiti. Our allies usually fill this role, the Rand report suggested that we shouldn't count on them exclusively for this service. There was some discussion about trying to utilize these people at home to make it more cost effective, that will most likely NOT happen because of our restrictions on the way MP's can operate (they cannot operate in the US). The HR 1388 - giving the Pres the right to order us all to public service - NOT. It expands Americorp and other VOLUNTEER service programs. There was a proposed bill that would require some comm. service and there are supporters of that, but it isn't in the HR 1388 as the video implied. So, folks, put your fears to rest, this is just some jerk feeding you bits and pieces of info. that are not being presented in context with the sole purpose of scaring you.
 

Jae A. (323)
Friday November 26, 2010, 2:35 pm
Well if the GOP stalls governement and panic sets in this could happen. After all that is the GOP goal for the coming year. In which case anyone that is a president in such cases would have to do..as they would have no choice but to calm things in any way possible. The GOP will do all it can to make this happen...that is the one reality I am sure of. They will not skip out on the blame for doing so this easy either..the people aren't all that stupid...and nor are they willing to sit by and let those responsible for it run and hide behind the blame game as they have since Dubya was in the White House....even farther back but just since then is enough to have people aware of the rethoic and B.S.
 

Shirley A. (96)
Friday November 26, 2010, 2:38 pm
Way to Go Karen E.
 

William Y. (54)
Friday November 26, 2010, 2:47 pm
Craig N says "FACT CHECK. Period. Don't believe everything you see on the internet."

Absolutely right. There is more misinformation on the internet than even Faux News can cook up in weeks of their misinformation.
 

Harry Schneider (43)
Friday November 26, 2010, 2:59 pm
Thanks for the info.
 

Barbara V. (51)
Friday November 26, 2010, 3:09 pm
This is a load of horseweeds. Obama has nothing to do with all the chaos that lies ahead, although they're making him out to be the warlord over something Bush et al started. If Armageddon accelerates, put the blame where it belongs--on us complacent Americans who'll invite or vote it in.
 

Cary Mostly-Away (94)
Friday November 26, 2010, 3:17 pm
Marshal law is on the table because the US dollar is in so much trouble.
The real trouble comes from the American dollar being the world standard of all fiat systems.
We know about the printing presses of the privately owned federal reserve deception
( that has corrupted 95% of our politicians ) but did you know the Euro is equally doomed.

Have you heard of Nigel Farage blasting the European parliament,
this is great over 1000,000 views in the last 2 days.

'The Euro Game Is Up! Who the hell do you think you are?' - Nigel Farage MEP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyq7WRr_GPg


China, Russia quit dollar
By Su Qiang and Li Xiaokun (China Daily)
Updated: 2010-11-24 08:02

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2010-11/24/content_11599087.htm

How much more do you need to see ?
 

Ex Tempus (135)
Friday November 26, 2010, 3:30 pm
Thanks!
 

Craig Zimmerman (86)
Friday November 26, 2010, 4:05 pm
Can't we keep Glenn Beck's paranoid conspiracy nonsense confined to Fox news?
 

Ricardo C. (66)
Friday November 26, 2010, 4:22 pm
I see a big problem here! Pointing fingers at Obama only and no one else is very dangerous to our democracy. Remember that 911 has brought all this extreme security syndrome, which both parties, republicans and democrats are using to control us. Obama, like all Presidents, is just a decorative figure. I voted for Obama and trusted him and in some way I still do, because I still have some hope, but Presidents don't really know that they will NOT rule until they're sworn in AND then they are told the sad truth: "Mr. President, you are just a decorative figure in our democracy and the ones that really rule is the "government within the government" (the other government formed by the Elite and Big Business). These are the governing powers in the USA: 1) Elites and Big Business 2) Congress 3) The President. Number 1 rules and numbers 2 and 3 obey! If you haven't noticed, be prepared for what is to come! Only independents, out of party lines will save our nation and it's getting late! The longer it takes, the easier it will be for them to take FULL control of our nation, as they are now doing.



 

Past Member (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 4:28 pm
I think my head is going to explode! OHHHH oh oh OHHHHH!
 

Joan Ciccarone (34)
Friday November 26, 2010, 4:41 pm
It's hard to believe anyone would take this video seriously!! It is so obvious that it's made up of propaganda clips and was put together to incite people who can't think for themselves. Remember Americans: each one of us has the power to change ourselves and together we can change what does or doesn't happen.
 

Bruce Freeman (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 5:17 pm
What a crock of fearmongered hockum spun out for the likes of teabagger, racist, Koch-lovin' reich-wingers.
 

Carlene V. (203)
Friday November 26, 2010, 5:19 pm
Boy, get away from politics for a day and look at the insane things that are being spread. Let's see, cut and paste, cut and paste, insert pictures, words, there all done! This really proves just how gullible some folks are, if they see it, they believe it to be true. Bet they also watch Faux Noise...
 

Shirley S. (174)
Friday November 26, 2010, 5:39 pm
I think every citizen should be schooled in national security.& especially in the U S because of it's unpopularity overseas .
 

Sir Walk F. (124)
Friday November 26, 2010, 5:58 pm
Third eye spews: "Sir Walk; You sound more like a protector of the 'faith' rather than an intelligent 'critical thinker'."

What 'faith'? I didnt even vote for Obama.

I'm merely pointing out that this video takes a small portion of a speech Obama gave on AmeriCorps (a volunteer group that helps young people serve their community) and makes it sound like he wants to start his own private military.

To claim otherwise is to spread fear and misinformation. Anyone who actually takes the time to research this stuff on their own, instead of being spoon fed opinions from youtube pundits would come to the same conclusion.

So, clearly, you and the other fifty or so people who 'noted' this dont have the ability to do their own research and come to intelligent conclusions based on critical thought.

How come every day there are more and more American citizens who do not any longer share 'your' view? "
 

Carol Dreeszen (364)
Friday November 26, 2010, 6:02 pm
We are living in very scary times!! :-(
 

Sir Walk F. (124)
Friday November 26, 2010, 6:07 pm
Third eye continues: "How come every day there are more and more American citizens who do not any longer share 'your' view? " "


While I seriously doubt that s anywhere near true, i'd say; Because they are spoon-fed this kind of propaganda and, like you, dont seem to have the ability to do their own research and come to an informed opinion, but rather, just believe what they hear because it fits their pre-determined opinions.
 

William Y. (54)
Friday November 26, 2010, 6:18 pm
Sir Walk F. says "just believe what they hear because it fits their pre-determined opinions."

That hits the nail on the head. Evidently using their own brains for good use is a totally foreign idea., they'd rather listen to gobbledygook from some useless source that gather the information for themselves, and make a rational decision.
 

Anna F. (0)
Friday November 26, 2010, 6:36 pm
I believe it is a very good thing to question and challenge what is happening in our world-here and abroad, it is a good thing. Do your own research rather than television/radio or mass emails/blogs, choose materials carefully-original source is usually best and most importantly use independent thought, reasoning, and judgement. I believe what you are attempting to evaluate here is what would be considered emergency contingency plans- every nation should have them, we have always had them and always will-ever changing and enhancing with every new threat our country faces-as it should be. We would be absolute fools not to and leaving ourselves completely vulnerable. As for the rest of the assertions, this particular "presentation" if you will, is very theatrical and sensational and at best interpretive in nature which is not of much use. The world is choking on opinions and interpretations, we need to get back to non emotional, fact driven, non biased journalism before we start eating one another.
 

John Williams (36)
Friday November 26, 2010, 7:09 pm
Bet Glenn Beck is steaming ---this was going to be his whole show tomorrow night !!!!!! Now he will have to put on his thinking cap to come up with more lies, distortions and plain old trash talk.
 

Jacki Hileman (20)
Friday November 26, 2010, 8:49 pm
He scares me !!! There's no telling what he has in store for us !
 

Shirley A. (96)
Friday November 26, 2010, 10:03 pm
Gosh Jacki, If you weren't scared to death of the 8 years of Bush/Cheney's total corruption, evil lies, war mongering, manipulating, cheating frauds, hypocrites in the highest order and just plain people with no morals, no character and a complete resolve to take the middle class down the drain, Obama should be a walk in the park.
 

Nyack Clancy (433)
Friday November 26, 2010, 10:37 pm
If Nazi's landed on this shore (and they ARE here!) How would YOU propose dealing with them, given our military is overseas?
 

tony lane (3)
Friday November 26, 2010, 11:47 pm
of course he is because he is under orders to do so whether he likes it or not,has anybody noticed in the last five years that the govrnment has been trying to take away your rights to bear arms and defend yourself they have already built five big prisons under the guise of social family centres,and what is not known to many people is that they have gas chambers built into them,these places are not for ordinary criminals they are for people like you and me who question the motives of the powers that be or political dissenters, on you tube you will see that they have trains already built to take people to these prisons and they are huge they are treble deckers and nearly a quarter of a mile long,and on one of the government sites there is one and a half million coffins and two million body bags ready to be dispatched.these are the measures they are putting in place to implement their NEW WORLD ORDER.
 

Caro M. (71)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 3:13 am
Anyone dumb enough to swallow this crap deserves the zombie state they're. If a cowboy like Bush didn't declare martial law, why would a guy who doesn't even stand up to morons like Beck and Palin declare it? You people are just plain sad. I hope you get the psychiatric help you so sorely need.
 

Barbara K. (88)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 5:10 am
Amen to that! The Righties are obviously off their meds again.
 

Gloria picchetti (286)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 5:20 am
This is just crazy. I don't swear online but you can bet I have am holding back. I haven't heard anything so nuts since the tin foil hat.
 

Janet R. (34)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 5:49 am
This fear-based BS about President Obama is put forth by the GOP and you dumb-dumbs are believing it, again you are being manipulted by the ultra-rich, ultra-right-wing people who want to control this country. They are saying this so they can impeach Obama. If I were you, I would worry about crazies like Allen West, that guy is a radical. If we do not have a federal government which is where they want to take us, then each state will do its own thing. That is not a good direction for America to go. These tea people and GOP people then are the ones who are trying to take America back 200 years. We have too many people to go back to those days. Wake up, think about why you are being told this. Use your God given brain and stop being mindless sheep.
 

Rosary G. (3)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 6:13 am
Once again i have to say:

What is this crap doing on a care 2 site? This is insane dangerous propaganda. Stop it, care 2, STOP IT!
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 6:41 am
WOW!!! Fifty-Seven (57) Care2 members have noted this article and must disagree with the 'negative propaganda' being spewed upon this comment-line by the Pro-Obama - 'keepers of the faith' in a Chicago-thug fan club.

Wake-Up, because Obama does not care if you live or die or are imprisoned as individuals for life, because only just as long as He has power, money and a mirror ... then and only then will He be truly satisfied.

The truth hurts!

He is just another glorified politician with an extraordinary song and dance routine and an amazing delivery style ... He gets some points for that only!

Cash for Clunkers -- Great Idea???

Maybe China will accept the clunkers in payment toward the national debt of continued massive excessive federal spending ... before the 2011 (year-long) Tax Hikes begin to collide ... which could trigger something known as Hyperinflation.

Obama is only being allowed to do what He does, because He Himself is being told what to do.

There is a much larger takeover in progress and you and I are in it ... up to our eyeballs!!!

Look at yourselves for Pete's-sake, because you are only continuing to glorify a failing public servant of the People ... Not A God!

Obama has failed the American public : "Where Are The Jobs???"

And you cannot tell me that Obama 'could not' sign an Executive Order to create jobs in 2009 :

"Remind President Obama To Create New Jobs By Engaging State-to-State Reconstruction Programs As Promised During Campaign 2008" -- via: http://tinyurl.com/ObamaRebuildAmerica -- Please Sign & Share Petition @ Change.org
 

Brian M. (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 6:44 am
toni l. says, "... they have already built five big prisons under the guise of social family centres,...they have gas chambers built into them,these places...are for people like you and me who question the motives of the powers that be or political dissenters, on you tube you will see that they have trains already built to take people to these prisons and they are huge they are treble deckers and nearly a quarter of a mile long,and on one of the government sites there is one and a half million coffins and two million body bags ready to be dispatched"

What kind of BS is this!!!!! Please toni l. elaborate for us, where exactly are these "prison/family centers"? Where are the trains? etc. UTube is hardly a source for accurate information. Without supporting detail, any sane, thinking person would have to know that this is BS. That you don't think it is is sad, and that you choose to "publish" it on this site is stupid and reprehensible.
 

. (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 6:59 am
NO, Obama couldn't sign a Presidential Executive Order to create new jobs???

But he could sign an Executive Order on January 11, 2010 to further coordinate a "Council of Governors" to empower them with the authority to divide and corral all U.S. citizens like animals during a declared national emergency:

Obama's Executive Order #13528 - "The Council of Governors" - @ Volconvo Forums

Who is holding the gun to the president's head and forcing him to ignore the desperate needs of the American public in its streets???
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 7:05 am
How will you now attempt to protect your 'glorious' new leader?
 

Sherry H. (64)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 7:46 am
That's alright. When these people are laughing inside imprisonment compunds, it will be from going insane, wishing they would have paid attention to what is and was going on, no matter who they were against putting out the information. It won't be laughing from mockery anymore, thinking what a God send Obama was.
 

Wayne W. (12)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 8:01 am
This is the demented form of article after article like this: John McCain wore a uniform, opposes gay marriage and supports Don't Ask, Don't Tell. Nazis wore uniforms and committed genocide against Germany's gay population. Therefore, John McCain is a Nazi. Paranoid delusion is not a sound basis for public discourse.
 

Brian M. (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 8:05 am
@PinkMindy: Get off it. Where would you get the idea that Obama or any President of the US could issue an executive order to create jobs. What would he do? Order companies x, y and z that they have to hire new people, or else? Or order someone(s) that they must start new companies that would employ x amount of people? The absurdity of such an idea should be obvious even to you, who obviouslly does not see the absurdity of this video to begin with.

What you fail to realize is that the failing economy and lack of jobs was brought about by actions and inactions of the G NO P over an 8 year period, and you expect Obama to have solved the crises they created in just a couple of years.
 

Karen E. (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 8:10 am
THIRD EYE - Do you actually do any research or read other posts? I explained the origin of the council of governors in my post above. The link you provided takes you to a site that is someone's "propoganda" does NOT tell you what the counci is, how it came to be etc. just trash talks it as if this is some part of Obama's great scheme to keep us in line. Try going to a site that actually isn't someone's opinion, but states the actual order and explains it objectively. You strike me as someone who thinks government should stay our of our lives, that it is to big and invasive. Yet you are mad at Obama for not signing an order for more jobs! (no, that's not socialistic!) I was under the impression that in a capitalistic society the jobs were generated by the private sector and the govt. was supposed to help stabilize/support the economy so the private sector COULD provide new jobs. Now, in my mind Obama HAS tried to do things to that objective - along with every economist and all the Repubs. he propped up the banks. He gave us a stimulus pkg. (we can argue about it's effectiveness, but he still put it out there to try to protect jobs) He propped up the auto industry, which is actually proving to have worked well and the taxpayers will make a profit as the car co's continue to repay loans. He is supporting continuing tas breaks for middle class and lower, he gave us another tax break ON TOP OF the Bush breaks last yr.(most people din't even notice it on their tax return, but it was there) He just did a tour of potential new markets for US exports with some success in Asia. You can knock the results, and say he made the wrong decisions on these issues if you want, but you cannot say he hasn't addressed the jobs issue and hasn't tried to generate new jobs. You consider yourself to be open minded, seeking enlightenment etc. (I read your bio) yet you are allowing yourself to be sucked into this hysteria. I don't care if you LIKE Obama, just don't knock him for things that are nothing but hogwash, and for goodness sake, be OBJECTIVE.
 

Karen E. (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 8:20 am
PINK MINDY - I addressed tha above post to Third Eye, but it applies to you as well. If you are interested in considering another point of view maybe you will read it as well.

TONI I. - You are just plain crazy!
 

Patrick L. (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 8:37 am
We have more to fear from these right-wing malcontents than whatever point the video was designed for.

Although, I would ask all commenting on this article to honestly and realistically put aside their reaction to these TeaBag crazies and try to consider their main concern. That is - the US Government is not functioning well at many levels.

Progressives and Democrats (myself included), have dropped the ball on defining a clear agenda for just how much better the system could function. The Democrats are, in the true sense of the word, pathetic. They have underestimated what it takes to really take control of this country and redress the many negative situations besetting us. They/we have also underestimated how nasty the opposition to compassion and basic life force there is out there.

I feel, until they can get over the "nice" thing - they will continue to lose elections, valuable time and energy. The time is running out on endangered species, environmental structures, etc. - and maybe our freedom.

Patrick



 

. (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 8:38 am
So some of you think things are not getting worse in America Huh (???), then check this out:

"Landmark New Study Reveals Unprecedented Number Of Americans Seeking Food" - @ Care2 News

Please take action and share this with everyone -- everywhere -- Thank You!!!
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 8:42 am
OMG!!! We have stirred-up a hornet's nest of left-wing deluded fools ... next they will be lighting candles and singing Obama praise hymns AGAIN!!!
 

JustaHuman Here (53)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 8:43 am
Those who still believe in positive changes by policy are still in a deep sleep of illusions and they don't want to wake up.
 

Past Member (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 9:07 am
PinkMindy and Third Eye, the dialogue from the far left is remarkable. It's clearly Cloward-Piven driven. The progressive left wants Global Governance and The New World Order. Obama wants to be the King of that Cloward-Piven path. Those who believe that Obama is not capable of this disasterous path for America are simply not reading what is out there. Life is hard but it's harder when you are too stupid to to chart America's current course of circumventing our Constitution, funding a Mosque in New York near to Ground Zero. There are many other examples. As Americans you need to take responsibility for the people you have elected to Congress and to the highest office in our country.

If you don't believe in our Constitution and if you do not believe in personal responsibility then pack your bags and move to Europe. You'll love it there. You can take the thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants with you as they are slowly bankrupting our country.

It's time for change....real change. We need to get three and four generations of Americans off of welfare and put their asses to work. That way there would be no work for the illegal immigrants. We have turned into a lazy lack of responsibility country but it is not too late to turn it around. America has spoken on how they feel about Obama and his administrative clowns in Washington. His popularity rate is now in the 30's.

 

Shirley A. (96)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 10:21 am
Rubywahini B. and Ralph Y. Just what is YOUR idea for POSITIVE change???? Bearing arms and shooting your neighbors because they don't hold to your self-indulged, self-righteous, manufactured deluded propaganda and hate filled disgusting rhetoric? The way a CIVILIZED country produces CHANGE IS through POLICY and to your statement of what you think the "progressives" all are and are not reading "what's out there," for your information I stay very well informed and search for the facts, relying on good ole fashioned common sense and my VERY OWN ideas of what this Country should stand for and the direction I feel is best to hold a fair and equitable, law abiding, strong and powerful Nation in the World's eyes and one that benefits the totality of the American People. THAT does not necessarily have to include blood shed or buying into ANY ONE particular "set" of ignorant spoon fed and unfounded ideas from just anyone with an opinion and a computer. Opinions are like butt holes, EVERYBODY has one and uneducated, misinformed, deluded, paranoid power mongering, self-serving fraudulent opinions are not viable alternatives to constructive and credible ideas for CHANGE in America. There's a hell of a lot of policy and laws that need to change in this country and it sure as hell didn't START with Obama and it won't end quickly or just because he's President. You people give him WAY to much credit for having absolute power. Get some decent and real education into why this Country is in the shape it's in and then you can throw your dedication and allegiance to the Constitution out there and tell people to move out. I constantly write about personal responsibility and WE the American People have been sorely lacking in it for decades both in personal lives and the responsibility to make themselves totally aware of our Government representatives and THEIR actions and intent. We have failed this Country as American Citizens because we lazily have been lead down the "prime rose path" with a ring in our nose by past administrations POLICY. Get a clue, Get a grip and Get some REAL facts.
 

Sharon F. (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 10:31 am
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis (1885-1951) - Author and the first American awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature (1930).

*************************************************************
Religion creates 'sheeple' (two legged sheep; animals easily led). The sheeple are then easy for the bloated US military to manipulate.
 

Barb B. (249)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 11:18 am
I remember hearing Obama make that statement about a civilian security force. It was a definite red flag. Actually, there's been an abundance of red flags. To those who dismiss the litany of Constitutional violations that are cited in this video as fear mongering... You should be afraid!
 

Patricia C. (96)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 11:44 am
"OMG!!! We have stirred-up a hornet's nest of left-wing deluded fools ... next they will be lighting candles and singing Obama praise hymns AGAIN!!!"
PinkMindy, since several of the "deluded fools" have pointed out the reasons why this alarmist bullsh*t is just that, that is a rather weak response. I doubt if anybody that commented here thinks our president is "Lord Obama"; we just think he's an intelligent guy trying to do his best with a mess he walked into. I am much more frightened by what will happen to the environment, wildlife, women's rights, to name a few, if the smug rich GOP gains more power, than I am about your imaginary agenda of our current president.
 

Shirley A. (96)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 12:02 pm
Constitutional Violations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wholly Great Fabrication Batman. Seems the foxes are smelling their own holes.

Patricia C. GETS THE BIG GREEN STAR HERE. Intelligent, concise and right on track !!!!
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 12:26 pm
I keep getting more Care2 Notes & Green Stars of praise for posting this video, which shows me the number of Anti-Obama non-believers is ever increasing on Care2 and other sites also.

Just think how many other notes I would have gotten if there weren't so many scared 'sheeple' that are afraid of the Care2 bullies trying to ram-rod this Lame Duck politician down our throats ...

AGAIN!?!?!?
 

Karen E. (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 12:52 pm
Well PinkMindy - I have had more green stars for my post denouncing your video than for any other thing I've ever written about. So bragging goes both ways! I did go to the link you posted about reminding Obama of his campaign promise for jobs. The main position at that site was that he has failed to come through with job creation through infrastructure rebuilding. You do realize that infrastructure is allocated for in Obama's stimulus pkg. don't you? Just that all the money is being doled out on a schedule that congress determined over the next 2 yrs., and alot of what is left to come regards infrastructure. The GOP of course plans to block the remainder of the stimulus money from being spent since they have some power now in Wash. I am not stating a pro or con point of view on the stimulus or it's success. I'm just pointing out, once again, that Obama is being blamed for something that just isn't so. He DID promise job creation through infrastructure rebuilding, he also KEPT that promise with the stimulus pkg. When I read yours (and others) posts that show a lack of thorough and complete understanding of an issue it is hard to give credence to ANYTHING that you report.
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 1:04 pm
Sorry Karen E., because that 'infrastructure allocation' was just a lip-service trickle-down footnote of uselessness. It was not intended to ever create widespread jobs, so go on deluding yourself ...

Good Luck with that!!!
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 1:14 pm
This CBS news poll has discovered that President Obama and his administration have just taken a rather large 3 point step downward. Pessimism is now permeating the public's perception in the president's handling of unemployment and economic affairs.

"Poll Finds Obama In Summer Of Discontent" - @ CBS News

There are several other mainstream sources running article of discontentment with President Obama's personal failures too!
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 1:28 pm
Here is how Obama is actually doing right now currently according to the Gallup Polls:

Presidential Approval Rating Poll Center - @ Gallup.com

Is He holding his own???
 

Karen E. (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 2:25 pm
PINK MINDY - From Newsweek article - Transportation for America coalition of busines, environmental and smart growth organizations are supporting the Infrastructure to build jobs plan given by Obama. To jump start everything $50 billion is designated to refurbish 4,000 miles of rails, 150,000 miles of roads and 150 miles of airport runways. This is the beginning of a 6 yr. plan. The long term vision includes creating an Infrastructure "bank" to sustain the jobs created and continue to improve things. The Wash. Times listed the "rules" which address how quickly projects must be started ( mostly completed within 1 yr.) and can't include things like a bridge to nowhere. There is also some formula that determines efficiency in relationship to cost to greenhouse emmisions.There is an article in the Wall St. Journal called Stimulus slow to flow to Infrastructure that has some more specifics. I even went on some sites that are opposed to any more stimulus spending and the numbers agree with those I found. I'm glad you think $50 billion of taxpayer money is only "lipservice" - you must be made of money to think that. I happen to think it's a decent committment (and some folks think it's way to much)."Trickle down footnote of uselessness" - very interesting word play, care to explain exactly what you MEAN by that? AGAIN, I am not agreeing or disagreeing with the value of the stimulus or Obama's infrastructure plan, but I can't believe you have the audacity to continue to accuse him of not addressing the issue or fulfilling his promise. If you think his plan sucks, fine, say THAT, but don't say it's non existent.
 

Past Member (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 3:11 pm
PinkMindy, Obama is sinking like the Titanic for one reason....Americans are against everything he has done to our country for the past two years. Obama doesn't give a rip about his own people. He hates the rich and he doesn't give two cents for the middle class. Read his book (which I know you have). He spells it out....he hates America and Winston Churchill due to the colonialization of Africa. Obama wants to accomplish one thing.....bankrupt America and bring emerging countries (Africa) to the forefront.

Anyone who believes the crap coming out of Obama and Michelle's mouths are deaf and dumb politically.

Our country was built on CAPITALISM AND IT WILL BE SAVED BY CAPITALISM ONCE WE VOTE OBAMA OUT IN 2012. We voted the liberal progressives out in November so we are halfway there and now with the majority support for true patriots in our country it will be a cake walk in 2012.

The liberals need to ask themselves why the majority of Americans have turned their backs on this charlatan sitting in our White House. He was never smart enough to be a leader. He barely understands the healthcare bill because that isn't his motivation. His motivation is to destroy America and bring her to her knees....hence his world "We Suck" tour when he first took office. Get him out of our White House.
 

Sir Walk F. (124)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 4:43 pm
It's telling how people like 'Pink Mindy" and 3rd eye just attack anyone who points out this video is nonsense, instead of actually DEFENDING the INFORMATION in the video.

It's almost as if they CAN'T defend it because it indefensible because the information in it is so severely flawed.

So they just call everyone an Obamabot (even though I've already stated I never even voted for him) to give them SOMETHING to grasp at other than reality and facts.



 

Sir Walk F. (124)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 4:46 pm
pink mindy writes: "I keep getting more Care2 Notes & Green Stars of praise for posting this video, which shows me the number of Anti-Obama non-believers is ever increasing on Care2 and other sites also. "

And I have received about 25 stars for my comments pointing out that you still cant defend the absolutely pathetic claims in this video.

So, how bout it? Can you support the claims in this video with ANYTHING resembling fact?

Or will you merely pretend to be 'bullied' by people who call out your fear-mongering for the hate-filled propaganda it is?

 

Marian D. (57)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 4:56 pm
Who says Obama didn't create any jobs? Look at all the czars that are in newly created jobs! I agree with you, Ruby. When he made his statement about standing with the Muslims should an ill political wind blow, I was flabbergasted that people still voted for him. I didn't trust him then and I don't trust him now.
 

Shirley A. (96)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 5:54 pm
Look up your information Dear Marion, Obama did not create the so called "CZARS" title. Look back a few decades and for Heaven's sake it's just a stupid title for the manager of a department or agency. I suspect if you do your homework, you just MAY find out that ALL incoming administrations appoint NEW people to head up their staffing in such agencies.

Something tells me that these people that FEAR Obama, do NOT fear his agenda. My suspicion and gut instinct tell me it's a much Darker problem, so very ignorant and sad. AND WHEN the hell are the righties going to figure out and learn that the Muslim religion did NOT attack this Country. ANTI AMERICAN, hate mongering, evil people attacked this Nation just like Timothy McVeigh, THE CHRISTIAN did and they are vile cowards that use religion and patriotism to hide behind. By continuing to drown yourselves in the Muslim fear mongering, you are doing nothing but dividing this Country, going against OUR Constitution and playing right into their hate driven hands.
 

Marian D. (57)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 6:03 pm
You can believe whatever you want, Dear Sharley. But, I believe that every attack (except McVeigh) was done by a Muslim. How many attacks do you know of that were done by Jews or Catholics? It isn't hate mongering, it's telling the truth! The lefties would like to blame all our ills on Christians, but our bible doesn't tell us to "KILL THE INFIDEL"
 

Joshua I. (6)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 6:09 pm
PinkMindy,.. I’m on your side!
Most of the people who attack and criticize you have blinded themselves to the facts of reality, because their mind has been successfully DEMORALIZED. These people blind themselves to the “Ten Steps To Destroy A Democracy” [ Google, The End Of America, by Naomi Wolf ], and they are blind to the fact that Marshall Law is the Final-Step in the destruction of a democracy, which was successfully implemented before WWII. Here’s a bit of history, just before Hitler and the Nazi Third Reich were defeated, a secret plan for the rise of a Nazi 4th Reich was implemented, and all these Nazi’s didn’t face death, they in fact escaped and went UNDERGROUND. Now, since no-one has the time for lengthy history lessons, I’ll just bring things up-to-date by saying that Al Qaeda is the secret army of the Nazi 4th Reich, and their plan to liquidate the resources of the USA and financially bankrupt the USA with CONSTANT-Never-Ending WAR, has been hugely successful; because, every Dam-Fool President has fallen for it and Obama is now cooperating with it. This financial liquidation is what weakened Hitler’s Army, and did lead to Hitler’s defeat, and Obama is following the same dam-fool plan. To accelerate the financial liquidation of the USA, we have TRAITOR Wall-Street Bankers who have set-up a gambling casino style ponzi cheating scam, and these robber barons are stealing the wealth of the USA, and they are creating another economic collapse in the USA as we speak. So, an INVASION of the USA has already begun on Wall-Street, and the betrayal of the USA really began with the 9/11 event [ the first step to destroy a democracy ], and the G.W.Bush Family are the TRAITOR’S within our USA Government; because, Senator Prescott Bush was caught [ by FBI Director, Herbert H. Hoover ] in a money laundering scheme that was sending millions of dollars to the Nazi German Army during WWII, and FBI Hoover did shut down this Prescott Bush Nazi Bank operation.
 

Shirley A. (96)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 6:11 pm
Need to check your Bible.

And NO the "Lefties" do not blame all our ills on Christians, I happen to be Christian and have a firm and devote belief in God the Creator NOT some self-righteous, bible thumping, hell fire and brim stone preacher from ANY particular faith that is only out to scare the hell out of the poor little ignorant sheep that follow the diatribe and rhetoric for money, money, money and ego.
 

Joshua I. (6)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 6:14 pm
PinkMindy, in addition to that:
Since the Bush Family were traitors to the USA in WWII, they are traitors today, and their Scull & Bones Secret Cult Society has an army of traitors who are eroding away every aspect of USA Freedoms and Democracy, at the highest level of control. These traitors are the owners of the largest Federal Reserve Banks, these traitors are congressmen and senators, these traitors are corporate owners and corporate vice presidents, some of these traitors were USA Presidents in the past; and, the Federal Reserve Banks are the source of all treason because they do NOT have any obligation to the USA, and are NOT owned or controlled by the United States of America. So, on the financial level, the Federal Reserve created the 1930’s economic collapse, and the 2008 economic collapse, for the benefit of the Rich-Power Elite, and the Federal Reserve has once again brought “slavery” conditions upon USA citizens. Since another Federal Reserve economic collapse is planned for 2012, Marshall Law must be implemented to imprison those who resist “economic slavery,” [ just like what happened in WWII ]. The reason people of modern-day refuse to believe that they ARE Betrayed, is because their demoralization began in 1913, and their parents and grand-parents were taught illusions and delusions and false beliefs which were passed on to the next generation; and, everything these people have base their life upon is a LIE. So, since USA citizens are trained to follow a self-destructive plan, the robber barons can PREDICT your behavior, the robber barons have complete control over every aspect of your life, and the robber barons have determined your own demise. Since 80% of modern-day America is a brain-dead demoralized entity, [ after 3 generations of training ], we cannot get these modern day people to believe any truth until it’s too late. So, PinkMindy, just abandon them, they aren’t worth anymore effort, they have eyes but they don’t see, they have ears but they don’t hear, and they have a mind that refuse to understand. What we must do, PinkMindy, is to abandon these religious, corporate, and governmental CHEATER authorities; we must believe that all of them have been sucked-into this money-hungry addiction to profit, and that all of them are sucking-up to the Rich-Elite, and that all of them are unknowingly cooperating the Nazi 4th Reich and their End-Game plans for POPULATION REDUCTION, and world domination. Since Obama has been sucked-into this money hungry profit system, and since Obama is now sucking-up to the Rich-Elite, Obama must now turn a Blind-Eye to their Population Reduction plans of Genocide, Martial Law, and the Betrayal of We-The-People. So, once again, there is No-One on our side… But not to worry, the 2nd PASSOVER is at hand, after 2012…
 

. (0)
Saturday November 27, 2010, 7:29 pm
*Article Excerpt:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: THURSDAY, SEPT. 16, 2010

Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009

Summary of Key Findings:

The U.S. Census Bureau announced today that real median household income in the United States in 2009 was $49,777, not statistically different from the 2008 median.

The nation's official poverty rate in 2009 was 14.3 percent, up from 13.2 percent in 2008 — the second statistically significant annual increase in the poverty rate since 2004. There were 43.6 million people in poverty in 2009, up from 39.8 million in 2008 — (***) the third consecutive annual increase (***).

Meanwhile, the number of people without health insurance coverage rose from 46.3 million in 2008 to 50.7 million in 2009, while the percentage increased from 15.4 percent to 16.7 percent over the same period.

These findings are contained in the report Income, Poverty, and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009. The following results for the nation were compiled from information collected in the 2010 Current Population Survey (CPS) Annual Social and Economic Supplement (ASEC):

http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/income_wealth/cb10-144.html

======================

(***)Note: There are those who would say that this is 'normal' or to be expected, but some of us see this as a direct sign that it is just more 'same of the same' and 'business as usual' with NO real intended change for any of the still existing classes in America.
 

Caro M. (71)
Sunday November 28, 2010, 4:26 am
There are plenty of decent conservatives in this country and I'm cool with that, but PinkMindy and her ilk are just a bunch of conspiracy nuts. You guys are out of it. My father was a paranoid schizophrenic, but he wasn't this irrational. Seek help. Now.
 

Past Member (0)
Sunday November 28, 2010, 4:33 am
Caro, I don't agree that PinkMindy is a conspiracy nut. I know conspiracy spreaders when I read their posts. I believe, however, there is an element of truth in pulling back the layers of the past 20 years of progressive leadership in America. Now it is our job to peel back the layers and get tot he origin of how we got where we are today and fix it. Circumventing the Constitution was a goal of President Obama's. Why else would he have surrounded himself with law degrees in his pack of czars?

I am elated to learn that the state of Virginia has some very good lawyers of their own....and Obamacare will prove to be UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Once it has been ruled "unconstitutional" other states will follow.

Seems Virginia is outfoxing the "fox."
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Sunday November 28, 2010, 6:00 am
If you all spent half as much time grooming an Independent Green Third Party candidate as you do in protecting Obama, who has absolutely NO 'kudos of greatness' under his belt, then we would have the solution that we all really need!!!

Here is what I think we should do to stop the U.S. Military "Police State" takeover:

"Food Not Bombs" Network Cooks For Peace Around The Globe -- http://www.care2.com/news/member/510010530/2661659 -- @ Care2 News
 

Charlene Rush (2)
Sunday November 28, 2010, 10:16 am
I'll tell you what the 'right' does very well. They preach fear-mongering and this is fear-mongering at its finest!

The conservatives, by and large, can't understand or accept that an African American is our President. Their hatred and fear outweigh any rational thinking.

Only the gullible, uninformed members of our society, will believe this preposterous poppycock.
 

Brian M. (0)
Sunday November 28, 2010, 11:16 am
I think that Charlene R. has it right. There is not a single doubt in my mind that, not in public, but certainly behind closed doors, the G NO P wants Obama out for a very obvious and simple reason -- they are racists, and they can not stand the fact that a black man is President of The U.S. Meanwhile they will FABRICATE any lie, distortion, or incident that they can (such as this video)to defeat his presidency. Why else would Mitch McConnell say that that is the primary goal of the G NO P? They're not interested in improving the economy or the welfare of the American people, their "primary" goal is to defeat Obama, they just can't stand the fact that he is intelligent, busting a nut to improve the economy and the opinion of the U.S. throughoout the world that was virtually destroyed single handedly by dubya.
 

Patrick L. (0)
Sunday November 28, 2010, 12:25 pm


The elephant in the room with these specious claims, is the lack of basic common sense and some rational thinking. Common sense and rational thinking are obviously and not the hallmark of the TeaBag/Republican/Right-Wing types. Respectfully, if these titles do not fit, please redo them.

Those on the Left have been traditionally labeled as too emotional and “knee-jerk liberals”. But it does not take much to see it really applies to the Right. Everything espoused is charged with scattered emotional energy and they adhere to a lock step and knee-jerk reactionary agenda – abortion, no taxes, guns, etc with little room to spare. Degree, comportment, propriety, compassion, expansive thinking, and restraint are not important, seemingly, just the name calling and labeling. Sadly, name calling and labeling are now the only commodity of exchange these types seem capable of.

Now, a rather large target has come along – President Obama. Why would they restrain themselves ? It is just too easy to blame all manner of woes on one person with various interlocked conspiracies.

As for subverting the Constitution – that is a tall order for one person and again, much undeserved praise for President Obama. Some of our leaders have come closer – a famous Republican, much cited by the right, President Abraham Lincoln suspended Habeas Corpus (Article 1, Section 9, Clause 2) to help prosecute the Civil War. President Roosevelt signed the order to detain American citizens of Japanese decent without recourse, and recently - legalized torture. I see no such action by President Obama. In fact, the Republican Congress, Right-Wing Apparatchik and President Bush went further with the Patriot Act. I hear no vitriol and concern for that ? Now there is some substantial and real material for the conspiracy types.

I do think these detractors of President Obama should be praised for heaping him with so much credit. It is amazing to think President Obama has created, managed and implemented all these nefarious plans and conspiracies in just two years. At present, putting together a simple House bill takes an average of 3 years and Nixon’s (Republican) simple Watergate vandalism was impossible to hide and unraveled quite quickly ! Oh well, after this election there will be no legislation of significance due to the professed obstructionism of the newly elected. That is one way to do it – but not a very high aspiration.

Thankfully, President Obama has not called forth the sky to fall yet, I just checked and it’s still blue and beautiful, so chill out a bit.

What is missing in these name calling emotional diatribes from the right, is just how they plan to make the United States a better place. Obstruction and complaining - do not inspire hearts and minds.

As stated by others in this forum - fear is corrosive.

I sincerely challenge these complainers to make an attempt to engage in something constructive, unselfish and rewarding. How about getting out and helping others, building a dog house for some poor thing left in the cold, saving our natural resources, truly listening to others, acting with compassion, kindness and civility toward others and other life forms around us – the list goes on and on – your choice. You never know how profoundly you may affect another. To some a penny is a dollar and a small treat is the best some dogs will ever know.

Sincerely,

Patrick L.


 

Chad Mccrory (0)
Sunday November 28, 2010, 3:13 pm
Why is it OK for Obama to continue the Iraq war though not Bush?

Why is it OK for Obama to torture detainees at Guantanamo though not Bush?

Why is it OK for Obama to spend trillions though not Bush?

 

Barbara K. (88)
Sunday November 28, 2010, 3:49 pm
Well, it is not okay, and it is not true either, Chad. Knew this had to be put up by a teabagger. If you don't like our President or our government, then go off and find one you may like better, maybe the Saudis can help out there.
 

Sherry H. (64)
Monday November 29, 2010, 4:42 am
The race card again? Now, that's pretty poor. Oh, by the way, his Mother was white. Either way, what I am saying, is that I am sick and tired of people who will not claim their race, when they know what it is, no matter what it is. How often do people proclaim they are just African American, when they know quite well they also have other blood running through their veins? It's ridiculous. Obama had a chance to try and bring more unity between the races, and I wish he had, but.. some people need to take pride in their own individuality, knowing who they are as a person, not afraid to admit where they came from, even if they don't like some of their ancestry. Then admit that, but be honest.
 

Caro M. (71)
Monday November 29, 2010, 7:40 am
Rubywahini- I believe you mean, "She's not a conspiracy nut because I agree with her." You can recognize conspiracy nuts because you say you can, as opposed to my qualification of spending so much of my life around paranoid schizophrenics like my father and his friends from the ward, the street, etc. who were constantly going on about how the government was out to get them... How about peeling back the layers of the conservative leadership? Afraid you'll find far more skeletons in that closet? As for why he's appointed people with law degrees to head up departments, it's kind of a prerequisite. Most politicians and advisors in EVERY administration have legal backgrounds. It comes in handy when you need to know legal issues. And the majority of the new czars Obama has created have either been for environmental or economic stimulus posts. Out of the 44 czars he's appointed, only ten could I confirm to have legal backgrounds: Cass Sunstein, George Mitchell, Nancy-Ann DeParle, Robert Bauer, Gil Kerlikowske, Kenneth Feinberg, Victoria Espinel, Carol Browner, Todd Stern, and Sargent Shriver. That's what, 20%? Not that many.

PinkMindy- I don't want a "Green Third Party cadidate." I don't even like the Greens. They're not much better than the Teabaggers, in my opinion. Nor am I trying to "protect" Obama. He's a big boy. He can protect himself. What I wish to protect is the truth. This rant is absurd, just like the silliness about W. being Aleister Crowley's grandson was absurd. Or that Skull and Bones was trying to help him take over the world. The only thing Skull and Bones does is have morbid keggers. And for your talk of how many people have noted this post, look closely. A lot of them are the same people who have been arguing with you about it! I also recognize several of my liberal friends who haven’t weighed in.

Chad- 1. The Iraq war is officially over. Our soldiers who remain are strictly peacekeeping forces. 2. It's not okay. I want Guantanomo Bay closed. Yet it’s a slow process and there’s a lot of red tape to get through. Of course I must cut him some slack there, because every time he's made a public move to do anything about it, the right has a hissy fit. 3. It depends on what the trillions are being spent on. I don't really have a problem with spending in general. My problem is more about giving tax cuts to millionaires.

Sherry- Obama has never denied being of mixed race. He refers to himself as such and he sure seems pretty proud of his mother. But really, if he were just some guy passing you on the street, you'd think he was black. Just like you'd think I'm white, even though I'm mixed. If you want to get started on individual pride and who isn't building bridges between races, preach to the birthers. Having dual citizenship doesn't make one less of an American. I have dual citizenship. My father was born in another country. If anyone thinks that makes me less of an American, they can get stuffed. I'm proud of who I am, just like Obama is. Yes, some blacks are certainly not proud of white ancestry, considering it's most often the result of masters raping their slaves. Can you blame them? But that's not the case with Obama and he's never acted like it was.

That’s all I’m going to say. One can only be reasonable with reasonable people and I’ve been pushing the limits.
 

Sherry H. (64)
Monday November 29, 2010, 9:24 am
Caro, I noticed Charlene posted about Obama being African American. She is far from the only person who claims that conservatives by and large don't like African Americans, and that's why they don't like Obama.- "The conservatives, by and large, can't understand or accept that an African American is our President. Their hatred and fear outweigh any rational thinking." Others have said it. It's like trying to say that he is not liked because he is all black, and all these people are out to get him because he is black. There is far more to it than that. Sure, there are those idiots out there, just as there are those idiots out there who hate all whites. If Obama claims both his ancestries, why do others refuse to recognize it? I did notice you said it was most often the result of masters raping their slaves, as to why some are not proud of their ancestry. Most often, probably right, back in the slave holder days, though not always the case, and there are those who might wrongly guess that an ancestor of theirs was raped, when it was consentual. This is not those days, and it yet is apparent, if that being the reason that some choose to not recognize their ancestry because of their hatred? of those white people?-that they are just all black to everyone they meet or talk to? That won't help to further bridge the gap. Nor do I care for the fact that some people who look all white, but knowing they have black ancestry, to claim they are all white. Be truthful, either way, and you'll find out who your real friends are, who the really decent people are. They're not going to be the ones who turn their back on you. Purposefully hiding a fact of ancestry because of what your ancestors did, and claiming to be only one race, doesn't seem to take away the contempt for people today who had nothing to do with it, though their ancestors may have. For some, it seems to be a breeding ground for the ill contempt that still lives today, and the shame that others for some reason, feel.
 

Christopher Fowler (84)
Monday November 29, 2010, 11:51 am
Good idea. Blame the current President for the things that the previous president signed into law (illegal law at that).

However, every president has the authority to kill those illegal directives, if they violate the rights of the people under the Constitution, or if they are bad policy for the nation.
 

Caitlin Mac Iver (102)
Monday November 29, 2010, 6:42 pm
Did anybody actually watch this video all the way through? It is so obviously contrived BS and fully certified propaganda for the anti-Obama team that it was laughable. If only I wanted to laugh that much.
 

WildOne Forever (194)
Friday December 3, 2010, 6:18 pm
I'm no fan of Bush or Obama. So does that mean I can't stand to see neither a White man nor an African American as President? A President should be judged for his work performance, not race. Those who bring up Obamas race are the real racists or they wouldn't bring it up. I judged Bush's work performance and Obamas work performance on Presidential skills or lack thereof. Both sucked not because they were white or black but because their race is wood, they're both puppets. lol
 

Past Member (0)
Saturday December 4, 2010, 3:40 am
Our dire economic issues and weak foreign policy maneuvers lie at Obama's feet. I don't address the race card anymore because it is irrelevant. The liberals bring it up because they aren't happy with the man they voted for. They simply wasted their vote and put our country in more danger.

Personally, I miss Bush.
 

Scarlett P. (126)
Friday March 18, 2011, 1:58 pm
Pink you will find anything negative about Obama is just a twisted lie... But everything positive is suppose to the the gospel... LOL...
 

Patrick L. (0)
Saturday March 19, 2011, 7:06 am


So much of dissatisfaction and the discussion is preoccupied with what “we” are doing. Our, our-s, we, me, mine, their-s. Obama this and they will take that – and our freedom is this but they are that. Someone here is giving this guy some amazing powers to organize such a coup.

We are indeed entitled. We type, the light is on, we eat toast, for most - a car awaits our ample rear ends to shuffle about in. Yet, the “problem” is Obama and some conspiracy or whatever du jour which fits our fears and realities.

There is another coup, a much greater wrong to right. I suggest we all step back from our grasping. There is a world which cannot write on the internet to vent this or that. This is a world in decline as a result of us – nothing else.

There are bugs and snakes, raccoons, birds, fungus, trees, mice, bobcats, badgers, cats and dogs. There is an inherent cruelty from us toward them. A streak darker than we want to see. They have no voice but are constantly shunted aside for our subjective nonsense without thought from us. They are crushed, eaten, poisoned, shot for “sport”, hit by cars, shoveled here and there, ground up everyday to be eaten – you name it.

The air is fouled and then “freshened”. The ground is moved. The forest is cleared. The yard is mowed. The bugs are stepped on. The mountain is moved. The atom is split. The ocean is dumped in. And we pass this on to our offspring everyday. The grasping continues unabated. Who will step up and say no ?

Where is the real conspiracy ? And, what will happen when there is no more to give ?

The wind in the trees cannot be heard over the din of our car warming up in the morning.

Patrick
 

Sir Walk F. (124)
Monday March 21, 2011, 7:14 pm
Why does mindy post such crappy youtube videos and pretend it's news?

Might as well post your shopping list:

milk
eggs
paranoid vitriol
bread
hyperbole
carrots
onions
 

Michael Wakeman (15)
Saturday April 16, 2011, 3:14 pm
"The conservatives, by and large, can't understand or accept that an African American is our President. Their hatred and fear outweigh any rational thinking"

I Thought he was born in Hawaii; which would make him an American American? Instead he is a mixed breed mongrel who says on any paperwork that he is Negroid. I'll just bet that sucker got tons and tons of Entitlements when he went to schools, etc., etc.
Last night I did sign a petition to impeach him.
I will get it in a little bit and PLEASE write to me and I'll send you the link; everything is quite above board. I do remember him saying this new year that he was sorry he was going to have to break his promise to us(I make under $8,4000 a year, early Social Security withdrawal)(THE POOR!)in 2011, like 2010 for the $2 5 0 .00 he was going to give us. That's okay, Barack, go ahead and give it to the big boys. BTW, you just know they hate your guts as much as you hate their White skin.
Listen, if you Liberals had Any Ethics, HOW could you let him accept the Nobel Peace Prize, when they broke a their own set of rules, probably going back over one hundred years, to give it to him? AND, how could he even justify taking it?
If this doesn't light your fire, your wood's wet!

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he[b] predestined us for adoption to sonship[c] through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he[d] made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.
 

Michael Wakeman (15)
Saturday April 16, 2011, 3:19 pm
I am sorry, but I wanted tracking.
 

MAD HATTA TenSix (46)
Friday April 22, 2011, 6:03 am

The following Care2 article was only submitted 1 hour ago and already has received 30 Facebook 'Likes'!!!

"STOP Mr. Obama 2012 Campaign Pledge-Fundraiser" - Care2 Politics & Government News:

http://www.care2.com/news/member/551391653/2784313
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Wednesday September 7, 2011, 11:33 am

There are those who will attempt to throw mud all over the facts, but they cannot ultimately extinguish the truth!

The once muscular and robust Obama presidency has now undergone a dramatic downsizing.

Three polls on Tuesday revealed he is quickly losing core support and even the dwindling Obama die-hards are beginning to question his limited abilities.

> "The Incredible Shrinking President Obama" @ Care2 News:

http://www.care2.com/news/member/551391653/2935665
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Wednesday September 7, 2011, 7:46 pm

If there is nothing to what I am saying, then why are there soooo many Anti-Obama websites being erected by Republicans and Democrats across the Internet right now???

> "STOP OBAMA 2012 Campaigns: The Gathering Political Storm!" @ Before It's News:

http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/949/655/STOP_Obama_2012_Campaigns:_The_Gathering_Political_Storm.html
 

William Y. (54)
Wednesday September 7, 2011, 8:08 pm
The one's marching toward Martial law are the Kochite, TEAnut, pseudo-Christian Republicans.
The typical way of Fascists. The only thing missing is the swastika flag.
 

PinkMindy Ellinwood (567)
Monday September 12, 2011, 10:45 pm

*My Latest Care2 News Articles @ http://www.care2.com/news/member/551391653?sort=submitted

A federal investigation has been launched into this Obama Team stimulus investment using tax payer's monies, as financial auditors were warning of possible bankruptcy, which has caused everyone to scratch their heads and ask "Where is the $535M???".

> "Obama Team Backed $535 Million To Solyndra Solar Company, As Auditors Warned Of Troubled Finances" @ Care2 News:

http://www.care2.com/news/member/551391653/2941732


We have to seriously wonder if Vice President Biden's blunder (remember him?) was just a prelude to Obama's failed economic policies, because now we understand that Obama's solution was and still is to throw money ( 1+ trillion $$$) at the problem.

> "Jobs: Obama's Most Dangerous '3-Letter' Word Reflects Failed Economic Policies" @ Care2 News:

http://www.care2.com/news/member/551391653/2941356


American Jobs Act: Take this jobs plan and shove it! This is the best plan coming out of Washington D.C. since (wait for it ...), yes, since Clash of the Clunkers.

> "Al's Emporium: He's Not JOBama" @ Care2 News:

http://www.care2.com/news/member/551391653/2941423


Watch and experience the most pathetic presidential speech in the history of the United States of America, not only the worst speech in the tenure of President Obama's political career, but spells the end of that career as his days are surely numbered.

> "President Obama Sends American Jobs Plan To Congress - Rose Garden Speech - Video @ Care2 News:

http://www.care2.com/news/member/551391653/2942269

************************************************************

To The Reader;

Do you feel that President Obama is a lame-duck leader stuck in perpetual grid-lock and do you further suspect the Democratic Party is about to ask Obama to withdraw from the 2012 re-election race, in order to clear a path for real viable Dem candidates???

Then here is the alternative Care2 group for you to join, because we have daily articles that do not protect Obama with any kind of 'white kid gloves'!! : > > > >

> "The Questionable & Grid-Locked Obama" @ Care2 Groups:

http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/ObamasFate

We hope to see you there!!!
 
Or, log in with your
Facebook account:
Please add your comment: (plain text only please. Allowable HTML: <a>)

Track Comments: Notify me with a personal message when other people comment on this story


Loading Noted By...Please Wait

 

 
Content and comments expressed here are the opinions of Care2 users and not necessarily that of Care2.com or its affiliates.