Interesting quiz. I sent this on to my son. When he began teething many of the moms in Le Leche League were talking about the teething toys and some had discovered the liquid was inside was toxic. I found that freezing a small 3" bit of carrot worked very well. I was sure that by now the toxin in the teething toys would be water and nothing else. Nope they still use the gel filled teether with a variety of toxins. There are some that use water, but the plastic is not always free of BPA and BHP.
Taking care of our children should not require a degree in advanced organic chemistry.