Start A Petition

A Child Is Burned, and a Community Feels Stung


Health & Wellness  (tags: 6-year-old, live wire, 7, 600 volts of electricity, more than in Florida's electric chair )

Eleanora
- 3255 days ago - heraldtribune.com
A lock kept its metal door shut, but neighbors knew for at least two years that the lock was defective. They called Florida Power & Light about the danger, and FPL locked a narrow steel safety band around the box to hold the door shut.Young boy reached in



   

We hate spam. We do not sell or share the email addresses you provide.

Comments

. (0)
Sunday March 21, 2010, 4:16 am
Thanks for sharing!!!! Noted!!!
 
Or, log in with your
Facebook account:
Please add your comment: (plain text only please. Allowable HTML: <a>)


Track Comments: Notify me with a personal message when other people comment on this story


Loading Noted By...Please Wait

 


butterfly credits on the news network

  • credits for vetting a newly submitted story
  • credits for vetting any other story
  • credits for leaving a comment
learn more

Most Active Today in Health & Wellness





 
Content and comments expressed here are the opinions of Care2 users and not necessarily that of Care2.com or its affiliates.

New to Care2? Start Here.