Start A Petition

Massive Increase in Dogs Poisoned By Chocolate and Grapes - Fed to Them By Their Owners


Animals  (tags: danger depends, on dog's size, type of chocolate, Toxins, in grapes, raisins . sultanas )

Eleanora
- 3869 days ago - dailymail.co.uk
Record numbers of dogs are being poisoned after being fed chocolate, grapes and raisins by their owners as treats, say vets.Vets have seen a surge of almost 50 per cent in the number of dogs falling ill after eating chocolate. Toxins in grapes, raisins or



   

We hate spam. We do not sell or share the email addresses you provide.

Comments

Kathy W (299)
Monday July 14, 2008, 5:26 pm
Thanks for this article Eleanora. I had no idea about grapes!
 

linda b (31)
Monday July 14, 2008, 6:02 pm
I knew about the choclate. I had no idea grapes and raisins were poisonous to dogs as well.
 
Or, log in with your
Facebook account:
Please add your comment: (plain text only please. Allowable HTML: <a>)


Track Comments: Notify me with a personal message when other people comment on this story


Loading Noted By...Please Wait

 


butterfly credits on the news network

  • credits for vetting a newly submitted story
  • credits for vetting any other story
  • credits for leaving a comment
learn more

Most Active Today in Animals





 
Content and comments expressed here are the opinions of Care2 users and not necessarily that of Care2.com or its affiliates.

New to Care2? Start Here.